Private ASA Classes and Instruction:
We are delighted to offer private ASA course instruction and certification aboard your private vessel – and we will come to you! We are pleased to offer this service in both Florida as well as the Bahamas. We are pleased to offer all the courses needed to obtain your complete bareboat certification. ASA 101, 103 & 104 will enable you to bareboat future sailing charters, and ASA 114 will certify you to bareboat aboard a catamaran. Please contact us with your specific situation; what type vessel you wish to learn aboard, where your vessel is located, which courses you wish to complete along with the number of ASA students and we will be happy to provide a personalized quote for you.
Full Delivery Service:
Our fully accredited captains are pleased to offer delivery services for any vessel for the U.S. East Coast, Bahamas and the Caribbean.
Yacht Surveys and Inspections:
We are pleased to offer our vast expertise in determining particulars for any boat evaluation needs.
- Damage Inspections: Damage inspections determine the scope of damage and aid in the formulation of a repair plan. Progressive inspections of the repair work are often requested along with a final inspection of completed repair work.
- Insurance Claim Consultation: We work with owners to verify the scope of damage and settlement issued by an insurance adjuster or surveyor to ensure nothing is missed.
- Hull Bottom Inspection: We conduct complete inspection to check the integrity of the hull and running gear and also to ensure any repair work is completed to the highest of standards.
- Insurance Valuation Surveys: Insurance surveys are conducted to determine marine risk and value of a vessel, and are often used for re-insurance of the vessel.
- Inspection of Repair Work: We provide inspection of any type of repair work conducted to ensure the work is completed to the highest level of standards.
- Financial Evaluation Surveys: This survey provides information to determine the value of your vessel for refinancing, estate settlement and divorce asset value.
- Pre-Purchase Surveys: Most financial and/or insurance companies require a pre-purchase survey of your vessel. This survey includes a thorough inspection of the vessel’s structural integrity along with the operating condition and performance of all systems. A detailed report is prepared on the same day of the inspection including an equipment list, detailed outline of any deficiencies along with the market and replacement values.
- Seller Surveys: We offer this service for both sellers and brokers – we determine the condition of the vessel prior to a brokerage agreeing to market the vessel. This is beneficial for comparison with the survey that will be completed by the buyer so you will not have any surprises. This survey is ideal to give you the opportunity to correct any small deficiencies and is extremely beneficial to have prior to any price negotiations.
- New Construction Surveys: These surveys can start from the planning stages and go all the way through to the first year warranty inspections. The numerous inspections include checking the integrity of the hull, installation of equipment and the cosmetic finish of the vessel at completion.
- Custom Surveys: These surveys are conducted on foreign registered vessels which are being imported into the United States in order to determine value for duty (tax) assessment.
- Consultation: We are available to answer all of your questions regarding your vessel choice, purchase, operation and vessel repair or new build.