Named “Best Yacht under 50ft in the world” in the International Cruising World Magazine 2019 awards, the Seawind 1260 sailing catamaran was purpose built with the indoor/outdoor open lifestyle. It has an unbeatable living area complimented with brilliant natural ventilation. The protected cockpit lounge and social helm seats put the skipper in control as well as in the conversation and boasts 360 degree views from the helm and saloon seats.
Imi Ola will sleep up to eight with three double cabins, two bathrooms and the saloon will accommodate another double. All cabins feature plenty of hatches for ventilation. This boat can comfortably accommodate 6-8 crew.
The ample head room, the generous refrigeration space, and the roomy covered cockpit that fully opens into the saloon make for very comfortable cruising.
For sailing performance; a full batten main. For easy sailing, all ropes are led to the cockpit. She has a roller furling self-tacking headsail, twin steering, and an autopilot for the discerning sailors. Suitable for three couples, two families and mixed groups. She will also perform equally well under power. Combining the best elements of sailability, luxury, comfort, and practicality you will not only cruise in style but out sail every other boat to the best anchorages.
- Three-way door between cockpit and saloon for protected space when the weather is bad or the ultimate in open-air entertainment.
- Self tacking Jib
- Fitted with the latest navigation electronics from B&G including ForwardScan™ sonar. Navigate skinny waters comfortably with the shallow draft and knowledge of what lies ahead of you beneath the waves.
- CZone digital touch screen boat systems control
- Microwave, propane 3 burner stove, oven, and flat top grill for easy food preparation
- Power winch to help raise the main sail
- Blackout insect screens on all hatches
- Weather sheltered helm